CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Dream Gadget Hardware











Pico Drive ST





# People who have a USB flash drive sometimes uses it in order to keep some really important or even secret information.

#Because of this it would be better to find a way to protect my data from unauthorized access.

#Most USB flash drives do not come with any sort of data protection, so losing the flash drive might be more disastrous than i think if it falls into the wrong hands.

#The Pico Drive ST is different since it comes with AES 256-bit hardware encryption method.

#It ensures that anyone who comes across to lost USB flash drive (on purpose or otherwise) will have a pretty hard time cracking it to access the contents within.

#It will come with a maximum 8GB of memory and will be compatible with both Windows and Mac platforms, being Ready Boost - compatible. #Moreover, you can use Pico drive even with your Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) in order to save your game details and prevent somebody to get them.

#To my mind it was a great idea to design such a device with the data protection function.

#Due to this invention i can stop worrying aboutsomebody access to my "secret" information.

My Gadget Hardware

Thumb drive


#This gadget hardware is very useful for me because, it is portable, easy to use and cheaper.

# The application of these devices is user can save and moving files from portable devices.

#As a student, this gadget will help me perform task very well.

#I can save my entire task and my document and anything else in safety. Besides that, the size is small and it is easy for me to carry it anywhere.

0 comments: