CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my expression about IL

My Expression about Information Literacy

Literacy???What is it??

This is my first question about this subject...I never heard this subject before...

In the beginning when I learn this subject,I think it just like history book, that we need read it and also memorized it...

First of all,as ICT student , I think this subject very interesting and can make me more clear and know more about IT today. This subject help me become more understand the roles of information technology. It is also, exposed and explained to me about IT component, hardware and software in all information system. This subject is very important for my future because, IL can help and give me a lot of information about business in technology.

Based on knowledge I get from IL lecture, this subject was expose and explain to me the relationships among business pressure, organizational responses, and information system. It is very good for me to knew it and understand it for my preparation to be Businesswoman.

Other than that, IL lecture has introduce me to the global business environment consist of combination of social, legal, economic, physical, and political factors that needed in all successful business. By studies information Literacy subject, I will manage and plan information system in my organization and can use information recourses for making my company successful.

In addition, for my opinion, all organizations cannot operate without information technology. For this reasons, all people should learn IT because IT system are integral to every functional area of an organization

0 comments: